Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Revamping My Blog

Since I started writing my blog, it has been pretty hit or miss, and a little all over the place. LOL! I haven't really had a focus for my blog. Just been writing about different things in my life. While that has been cathartic for me, I have gone through some major changes over the past year and a half. I fell in love, got engaged, got pregnant, had a miscarriage, mourned with my love, got married, got pregnant again, and had a beautiful, wonderful, amazing little girl. My husband and I have gone through a lot of emotional ups and downs. Because of these changes in my life, I have decided to revamp my blog. In fact, I've already written several posts dealing with the revamp, but have made the conscious decision to change and make it known I've made the change. (If that made sense to anyone, congratulations, you are one of the few lucky people to understand my brain function. Haha!)

Anyway... My blog will now consist of posts about my journey through being a wife and mother. Most especially about my journey through motherhood. This is a new adventure for me, and I am so excited to be a mom! I will be writing about both the ups and the downs, things I learn, the wonders of motherhood, experiencing firsts, and much more.

Being a mom is a new experience for me. I know I will get a lot of things wrong, but I'll get a lot of things right, too. It has been a struggle so far, but I am doing the best I can. I am constantly telling myself, "I am a good mom. I am more than enough." There are good days, and hard days. Looking back on the past (almost) 16 weeks of being a mom, I have discovered there are WAY more good days than hard ones. Little Baby Bumblebee (as I call my daughter online) has been a true blessing and miracle in my life. She is my inspiration. My loving, adoring husband and I are truly blessed to have this wonderful little angel in our lives. She has brought so much fullness into our lives. I can't imagine my life without my husband and little girl. I can honestly say, I am truly happy and content in my life. My life feels complete.

Over the next few days, I will be sharing retrospective posts on the past year and a half. Some of it will be hard to write about, and very emotional for me. So, please keep this in mind if you decided to comment. I hope my journey serves as an inspiration or help to those out there who are going through the same things I am. My hope is that this blog will be entertaining and helpful. This is my journey, I will be sharing my personal experiences and thoughts, what I have learned, and what works for me. I am not a doctor or a professional, but I am a mom who is learning as she goes.

I am excited to share my journey, and hope you will be excited to read about my adventures in motherhood. Please feel free to leave comments and give advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment