Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Losing the Last of the Pregnancy Weight: Week Three

I know! I know! I'm late again... All I can say is -- LIFE! Yep. Life happened. Anyway, on to this week's update.

http://www.pegasusdancing.blogspot.com/2015/09/losing-last-of-pregnancy-weight-week-three.html


After much thought and deliberation, I've decided to only post an updated picture at the beginning of each month. There isn't much change physically that one can see right now, so I'll wait until October 5 to post an updated photo. At the end of the series, I will post my before and after pics.

Here's my stats for the week:

Weight: 149lbs
Waist: 35.5 inches
Hips: 38.5 inches
Upper Arm: 11.5 inches
Thigh: 23.5 inches

Woohoo! I can't believe there's loss almost all around. Totally excited about that. Okay, here's the breakdown. I'm down .4 pounds from last week. Not a lot, but I'll take it. I stayed the same in the waist, but that's ok. At least it's not a gain. I'm down 1/2 an inch in both the upper arm and thigh. That's awesome.

For my workout, I did the POPsugar 15 Minute Core Workout to Transform Your Body. It's fan-freakin-tastic! Love it. You get strength training and cardio in one workout! Score! Also, I stuck pretty closely to my eating only between 8am and 8pm. I can't recall eating outside that time frame. I think I'm going to start journaling my food intake. It'll help me better track how I'm eating.

So.... this week. I haven't really exercised. My daughter is cutting her first molars (a.k.a. premolars) and sleep in a rare commodity right now. I have in my planner to exercise tomorrow morning before I go to work. I also have rehearsal tomorrow, so I'll get a work out there as well. I will say, I am proud of myself. I taught my ballet class Monday in my pointe shoes. I totally need to wear them every day. I'd love to get back the strength I had when I was dancing all the time. I know I can get there, I just need to do it.

*Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional. I am doing this purely for my own health and well-being. I do encourage everyone to speak with their health care professional if they are wanting to lose weight or be healthier.

Enjoy life with faith, love, and joy!

How have you been doing with your weight loss goals?

Want to see how far I've come? Check out these posts:




http://www.pegasusdancing.blogspot.com/2015/09/losing-last-of-pregnancy-weight-week-one.html

Losing the Last of the Pregnancy Weight: Week One
 
http://www.pegasusdancing.blogspot.com/2015/09/losing-last-of-pregnancy-weight-week-two.html

Losing the Last of the Pregnancy Weight: Week Two

 

No comments:

Post a Comment