Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Weekly Favorites 1

I have been inspired by some of my favorite blogs today. Several of them actually do a weekly "favorites" or "about me" post. This has inspired me to do the same.

One of my absolute favorites to read is Sally's Baking Addiction. She is bright and funny and witty, and I absolutely love her posts.

For my first submission for my "Weekly Favorites" post.

While thinking about what I wanted to include in this post, I realized there were several things I use on pretty much a daily basis, and these, therefore, are included on this list. I also had to include the most important people in my life: my wonderful husband and beautiful daughter. Of course, they are my all-the-time favorites!

Bumblebee has a tooth erupting. Yes, I said erupting! This tooth has been trying to break through for months now. It's finally making its way in. Therefor, Hyland's Baby teething tablets have been a saving grace this week. 

Since Bumblebee starting eating food, we've been trying new and different things. Not all at once. I promise I space them out and wait the four days. Gerber Yogurt Blends in banana is one of her absolute favorites. She likes the blueberry, but LOVES the banana. She'd eat it morning, noon and night if we'd let her. Haha!

I'm always looking for great snacks. They have to be delicious, and I like them to be nutritious. Don't get me wrong, I have a HUGE sweet tooth! But, I do try to snack healthy. One of my favorite healthy snacks is raw almonds. They're a great source of energy. Blue Diamond makes a one pound bag! Happy dancer!

Now, my hubby and I decided to have breakfast in bed with Bumblebee this morning. Bumblebee had oatmeal with applesauce and cinnamon (her favorite breakfast by-the-way), we had scrambled eggs, bacon, and ... The last favorite on my list... Homemade biscuits! 
I must admit I had some more for dinner... Homemade biscuits are yummy!

What are some of y'all's favorite things? Leave a comment and let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment