Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Weekly Favorites 2

For this week's favorites, I decided to do a themed post. This week's favorites all have to do with hot tea. With the changing of the seasons from winter to spring, I have found myself having some sinus and allergy problems. One of the most irritating is a sore, scratchy throat. The best remedy I know of is hot tea with honey. You can add a little lemon if you like as well. 
This is my tea kettle. My sister gave it to me as a wedding present. I absolutely love it! It's by OXO (www.oxo.com) 
Can't have hot tea without the tea! Well... Actually you can. I prefer herbal teas to blak tea. Herbal teas really aren't tea at all since they contain no tea leaves. They're more like tinctures or infusions. But anyway... Here are some of my favorites:
Tazo wild sweet orange has a wonderfully light orange and floral flavor. Perfect with just a touch of honey. You can find it at your local grocery store or www.tazo.com. 
My next favorite is a relatively new flavor to my, but I absolutely adore Twinings pomegranate and raspberry. I haven't seen it at my local grocery store, but you can find it at www.twiningsusa.com. 

I also enjoy Celestial Seasonings cinnamon apple spice. This is especially yummy on a cold winter's day. You can find this flavor in your local grocery store. 
I love to steep up a cup, add a bit of honey and enjoy my "cuppa" by sipping it gently. 
Why are some o your favorite flavors?

No comments:

Post a Comment