Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Weekly Favorites 3

I know my weekly favorites post is a day late. However, Bumblebee and I have been in Nashville. The dance company I perform with was invited to perform at the Grand Ole Opry! We had a lot of fun ๐Ÿ˜Ž
That brings me to my favorites for the week. This was my daughter's first road trip! She's done well. We had a few fussy moments, but that's to be expected from an almost 9 month old. (She turns 9 months old tomorrow! ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ‚) Therefore, my favorites this week are all pictures from Bumblebee's first road trip. I hope you enjoy!
Leaving out! One tired little girl. Plus it was early! Like 6:30am!
These two were from our lunch stop in Memphis. It was her first time sitting in a booth. Such a big girl!
Here she is with one of my students. She loves all her dance family! We were waiting to check into our rooms. My wonderful students kept her entertained. Love y'all!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
We finally got into our room. She was sitting on the bed holdin the key card for the room. Hubby says it looks like she's saying "What? You thought you were leaving?" Haha! She was exhausted. 
See! One tuckered out Bumblebee. She took over the bed! I barely had any room. I'm just glad she slept. 
"Salsa" and Bumblebee outside the Grand Ole Opry. 
"Hustle" (aka Superman) and Bumblebee (aka Batgirl) on the bus right before we started for home. 
Right now, we are in our way back to Memphis, and then home!  Hope y'all's weekend was just as much fun as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment