Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Weekly Favorites 9

This week's favorites are all from Pinterest. Hope you enjoy my picks.

Favorite Fashion Find
Work Outfit

Favorite Bumblebee Fashion Find
Giggle Moon Streams of Water Party Dress for Girls $69.00

Favorite Parenting Advice/Story
Toddler Approved!: 5 Things I Do Every Day With My Toddler

Favorite DIY Project
Stylish small shelf | Free Plans

Favorite Decorating Idea
Celebrate spring with this cheery polka dot tableware.

Favorite Marriage Advice/Story
10 Reasons Why You Should Spoil Your Spouse

Favorite Recipe
Ingredients      Three Cheese Stuffed Shells     20 uncooked jumbo pasta shells     15 ounce container ricotta cheese     8 ounces (2 c...

Bonus Item
Kennedy Paisley Quilt #girls rooms
I've included the link for this site, however, the reason it's on this week's favorites list is because I love the whole look they have. The colors are great, and I love the bright airy feel of the design.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my favorites from this week.
Wishing you love, happiness and joy!






No comments:

Post a Comment