Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bumblebee's Swim Lessons

When Bumblebee was born, Hubby and I knew we wanted her to learn to swim. We feel it's an important life skill everyone should know, especially children. Our local swim school, Maley's Swim School, starts them at 6 months old! We were so excited. We started planning for swim lessons to begin in January, not long after she turned 6 months in December. However, Bumblebee caught a cold and we had to postpone her lessons. So, back at the beginning of May, we signed her up. We've had 8 lessons, and I thought I'd share some pictures. Hope you enjoy.
Bumblebee's Swim Lessons
 
Bumblebee's Swim Lessons
 
Bumblebee's Swim Lessons
 
 
Bumblebee's Swim Lessons
 
 
Bumblebee's Swim Lessons
 
Bumblebee's Swim Lessons

Bumblebee's Swim Lessons

Bumblebee's Swim Lessons


Bumblebee's Swim Lessons


I apologize for the graininess/blurriness of some of the pictures. I guess it's just the nature of taking pictures in an enclosed environment with a lot of water with an iPhone. The clearer, crisper pictures were taken by Hubby's Samsung Galaxy 6S. But I still love my iPhone. Just saying.

Wishing you love, happiness and joy!

Do you think teaching babies/very young children to swim is a good thing? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment