Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Why Now, God? I Need a Break!

Why now, God? I need a break! This last month has been ca-raze-y! I mean, like super cray-cray! It just seems like it's been one thing after another, after another, after another. It just seems like every time I turn around, some other hurdle pops up.

Why Now, God? I Need A Break!


It's gotten to the point where I am so frustrated and irritated, I just want to shut down, curl up in a ball, hide under a blanket, and wait for it all to go away. But I know I can't do that. I know I need to keep moving forward, keep pushing through, and, eventually, I will get to a point where things settle down for a bit.

It just seems, that these periods of trials and hurdles come at the most inopportune times. Do you ever feel that way? As if everything is going wrong?

It's at times like these when I must remember to count my blessings. Sometimes, I actually have to physically write them down.

So, when I'm feeling particularly overwhelmed and like nothing is going right, I remember these things:
  1. I have the most amazing husband who supports me in everything I do.
  2. I have the most beautiful, amazing, wonderful daughter a mom could ask for. She is such a joy in my life.
  3. I have the most wonderful family in the world. Whenever I need them, they are totally there for me.
  4. I have an amazing job. A job which allows me to do what I love to do every day, and work with some amazingly talented people.
  5. God is always with me. Even when I feel completely alone and overwhelmed, He is with me. Walking with me, carrying me, comforting me.
Why Now, God? I Need A Break!

Wishing you faith, love, and joy!

How do you cope with the hurdles life throws at you?

No comments:

Post a Comment