Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Bathroom Declutter

I am quickly running out of time to finish up my declutter project. Summer is coming to an end. My classes start back up in a couple weeks, and I still have to get to my bookcases and my dinning room. However, I am so super happy I got my bathroom done. It was the room I was dreading the most.

Bathroom Declutter


I am so embarrassed to show how my bathroom looked before. It was a complete disaster! And I can't believe it took me this long to get it done. I hated going in my bathroom. It wasn't relaxing. It wasn't very functional. It totally stressed me out.

Bathroom Declutter

Bathroom Declutter

Bathroom Declutter


Now, while it is small, and I don't like the way it's set up (and I can't do anything about it), it does function a little netter for me, and I am able to relax more when I take a bubble bath or soak.

Bathroom Declutter

Bathroom Declutter


I can't even begin to say how much I threw out. Old, dried up nail polishes, hair products and I don't even remember buying, face products I bought and hated, etc. I must have thrown out at least 3 garbage bags of trash! Didn't even realize that much stiff could fit in our teeny, tiny bathroom.

Bathroom Declutter


Now there is so much more room on the counters and in the cabinets. My makeup is no longer crammed into my travel case, sitting on the counter. It is now organized in a drawer. So much easier to get ready in the morning.

Bathroom Declutter


All-in-all, I am very happy with how it turned out.

Bathroom Declutter
 
Bathroom Declutter
 
And Hubby got the towel ring hung!

Enjoy life with faith, love, and joy!

What room/area in your space are you dreading decluttering the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment