Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

My First Haul

On Monday, my mom, sister, aunt and I went to The Dollar Tree and Walgreen, and I'd like to share my first haul with you.

My First Haul


We first went to lunch and then hit the stores. I wanted to go to The Dollar Tree because I need olives, and The Dollar Tree is the only place I've been able to find the pitted unstuffed green olives. Unfortunately they didn't have my olives, but I did get a bunch of other great stuff! Here I'll share the beauty/makeup related items I got.

My First Haul

  1. 6-piece Eco Tools brush set with makeup bag. This set includes a blush brush, concealer brush, eye shadow brush, smudger, angled liner, and a brow and lash tool. The makeup bag has a cute leaf pattern on the inside of the zipper pouch. It also has a snap close pocket on the back for your brushes. I purchased these at Walgreens.
  2. Studio 35 Beauty 5-piece brush set. This set includes a blush brush, foundation/concealer brush, fluffy brush, flush brush, and liner. I love the closer pattern on the handles. Just beautiful. And they are so soft! I purchased these at Walgreens.
  3. e.l.f. foundation brushes. I got two e.l.f. foundation brushes. One I use for foundation. The other one I'm going to use for face masks. Can't believe I found these at The Dollar Tree!
  4. Wet N' Wild eye shadow in bruleƩ. I needed a matte neutral for highlight. I already have the L'Oreal infallible in iced latte, but t's a shimmery shade and I wanted a matte shadow. Couldn't resist picking it up when I spotted it at The Dollar Tree.
  5. Wet N' Wild eye liner in black. I needed a new black eye liner. I saw this one at The Dollar Tree and couldn't resist.
  6. Wet N' Wild lip liner I willow. Spotted his next to the eye liner at The Dollar Tree and decided to pick it up. I needed a neutral lip liner.
  7. L.A. colors eye shadow palette in orchid. Spotted this at he Dollar Tree and picked it up. I liked the neutral/pink colors in this palette. Thought hey would be good colors to transition from summer to fall. They will also work for performances. And I have a lot of those coming up.
  8. L.A. colors lipstick and lip liner combos. I saw these at The Dollar Tree and though the were neat. I got two colors: twinkle and natural.

I shared my complete haul on my YouTube channel.


Enjoy life with faith, love, and joy!

Have you hauled anything lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment