Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Weekly Favorites 10

This weeks favorites are in honor of mothers everywhere.
 


This week's Fashion Find is great for moms. It's stylish, easy, and good if you're still breastfeeding. I love the springy/summery color and easy fabric. Something easy to throw on, and yet still fashionable and pretty.
Stripe Skirt, created by tufootballmom on Polyvore


For Bumblebee's Fashion this week, I've found an adorable, and affordable, little dress. I love putting Bumblebee in dresses. They're so easy to throw on and have her look cute. Plus, with her heat triggered eczema, they help keep her cool and comfy.
http://www.target.com/p/gerber-graduates-toddler-girls-sleeveless-dot-tank-white-navy/-/A-17002939#prodSlot=_1_45
 

My favorite Parenting Advice/Story is all about fun things you can do with your little one. This is great for both moms and dads. Great ideas for fun activities to do on Mother's Day with your little ones.
Daily Activities To Do With Your One Year Old. Love the sticker chart idea for later.
 
 
My favorite DIY this week is all about pampering Mom. Great idea for a homemade gift, or fun project to get your kids involved in to make and then have fun using.
 
DIY Coffee Sugar Scrub | MomOnTimeout.com Make your own deliciously fragrant scrub at home!  Wonderful for exfoliation and can be made with ingredients you already have on hand! #diy #gifts
 
 
I spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I love to cook and bake for my family. I'd love to do some of these Kitchen Decorating Ideas to kinda spruce up my kitchen.
 
19 Inexpensive Ways To Fix Up Your Kitchen (PHOTOS) Wallpaper the inside of open or glass-doored shelves
 
My favorite Marriage Advice/Story this week isn't a link. It comes straight from my mother.
"Marriage isn't always 50/50. Sometimes you will carry more of the old, and sometimes he will. The idea is to always be supportive of one another. Also, it's not a two-way street. It's a one-way street you travel together. Always strive to work together to get to your destination."
 
 
This Pancake Recipe is what I want for breakfast tomorrow morning. Hint, hint! Nudge, nudge! Wink, wink!
 
Bacon Pancakes with Maple-Peanut Butter Syrup
 
 
Bumblebee started swim lessons today. This week's Bonus Favorite is Miley's Swig School. They are awesome! Bumblebee had so much fun!
http://www.swimmaley.com/
 
 
That's all for this week. Hope you've enjoyed seeing my favorites for Mother's Day. Here's wishing you a Mother's Day full of love, happiness and joy.
 
What are some of your Mother's Day favorites?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment