Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Who I'm Watching on YouTube

For today's post, I'd thought I'd share my absolute favorite YouTube channels. These are channels I subscribe to, watch regularly, and get excited every time they post a new video.



I watch several different channels. I hope you find something you enjoy.

  1. New York City Ballet is the channel I've been subscribed to the longest. I have watched every video on their channel. Love!
  2. I love Pretty Neat Living. I've been watching her channel for a while. She does organizing, lifestyle, beauty, hauls, subscription boxes... Lots of great stiff on her channel. Currently, she is doing a lot of baby related videos as she is pregnant with her first. Love watching her videos.
  3. I absolutely LOVE POPSugar Fitness! They have such a variety of workout videos. Love! Love! Love!
  4. Love DoItOnADime. She has wonderful organizational videos. She does money saving videos, but my favorite videos she does are her Dollar Tree hauls. Love!
  5. I love Jen from Jen Luv's Reviews. She is so genuine and down-to-Earth. She reviews and talks about beauty products, mostly makeup. I love her live chats on Sunday mornings. So much fun.
  6. Last, but certainly not least, is JAMBeauty 89. Jessica is so genuine and real. She is honest in her reviews and impressions. I love all her dupe videos. She is another beauty YouTuber. Also love her subscription box unboxings and PO Box love videos. Love that she's another Disney fanatic.
I am currently working on doing some YouTube videos (Pegasusdancing). Still trying to find what I like to do, so it's going to be a bit random at first. If there's any kind of video you'd like to see me do, let me know.

Enjoy life with faith, love, and joy!

What are some of your favorite YouTube channels?

No comments:

Post a Comment