I watch several different channels. I hope you find something you enjoy.
- New York City Ballet is the channel I've been subscribed to the longest. I have watched every video on their channel. Love!
- I love Pretty Neat Living. I've been watching her channel for a while. She does organizing, lifestyle, beauty, hauls, subscription boxes... Lots of great stiff on her channel. Currently, she is doing a lot of baby related videos as she is pregnant with her first. Love watching her videos.
- I absolutely LOVE POPSugar Fitness! They have such a variety of workout videos. Love! Love! Love!
- Love DoItOnADime. She has wonderful organizational videos. She does money saving videos, but my favorite videos she does are her Dollar Tree hauls. Love!
- I love Jen from Jen Luv's Reviews. She is so genuine and down-to-Earth. She reviews and talks about beauty products, mostly makeup. I love her live chats on Sunday mornings. So much fun.
- Last, but certainly not least, is JAMBeauty 89. Jessica is so genuine and real. She is honest in her reviews and impressions. I love all her dupe videos. She is another beauty YouTuber. Also love her subscription box unboxings and PO Box love videos. Love that she's another Disney fanatic.
Enjoy life with faith, love, and joy!
What are some of your favorite YouTube channels?